Monday 27 January 2014

Psychotic Fantasy... Am I mad? by Amy Maiden

Psychotic Fantasy!! 

I do not close my eyes yet I am in a fantasy.. 
I have seen him before, seen him in my dreams, 
I hear his voice but he does not speak, not today anyway. 
I wonder if he is real
Or made up in my mind. 
My journey for my soul mate, shall I ever find
I am not sure if I am dreaming, I seem so wide awake, 
is it love I feel or infatuation?
The image, the picture I have, of who he is to me, 
is he my soul mate I see, in my wide awake dream? 
Sitting in the summer sun,, 
not a cloud in the sky, nor a picture in the clouds 
where do I go from here...How? 
I seemed to have skidded backwards, although I am far better than I realise, 
my dreams will they become reality in my mixed up crazy mentality of what is real? 
What is not! 
Is something about to happen? 
To change? 
My dream, had I forgot, 
That the road goes downhill before I can reach the top. 
In a room of crowded people it does not matter who I am, 
I could be in a room alone. 
I wish to meet my soul mate, the one from my dreams, 
in my wide awake fantasy 
Am I mad? Or is this real? 






















click on the link or copy and paste


http://www.amazon.co.uk/Am-I-Mad-Amy-Maiden-ebook/dp/B008G0PI6W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1390847410&sr=8-1&keywords=am+i+mad%3F+amy+maiden

No comments:

Post a Comment