Monday 26 March 2012

Psychosis or Spiritual invasion

Psychosis or spiritual invasion?

As my life turns from upside down semi okish to crumbling apart, to back on track and up and down spiral of emotions I look at my hand scrawled manuscript that took me in to the dark side of spirituality and questioned who is who, I prayed to all angles, all gods, to see who came arrived at my home. Am I highly astute or am I suffering from translucent psychosis and wonder if I am mad..mental...i can see things no one else can!! ghosts beings floating past my head the under voices of them whispering chattering or shouting in the background.. are these things real? My nights and days roll over, days slip into nights back into days time has no concept I wonder what day is it? who am I? and why can I see, see those others floating past, causing electrical disturbances visual effects and real pain. I shouted out it is not real until you feel pain for pain is real. When I am under attack from the deity entie ghost spirit or being I feel the pain they inflict which tells my logic human brain screams inside.. I can feel that physically feel pain so it's real. I am classed as a nutter, desirability less than 25% due to the fact and i am not ashamed to say, I was sectioned under the mental health act so now I am viewed a crackpot, nut head, people all wittering behind my back 'she talks to herself her' as they turn their gaze. I am looked down upon from neighbours who hear me scream and fight with the spiritual underworld, I wonder what normal is, I have nightmares of past life experiences, arguments with the unknown and crazy antic that go on in my surroundings. Electrical faults and high activity am I mad or have I been under a spiritual attack from the forces from the dark side. Feeling the cold energy surround my room when the unkown enters. The chill in the air, my desperation to remove the dark spirit in an attempt to reclaim my life remove them from my head, or fix what ever damage I have that's causing me to see the unknown force that surrounds me, terrifying me, taking what's mine including my privacy I am always being watch...




www.facebook.com/975amymaiden
http://twitter/@975_amy

No comments:

Post a Comment