Tuesday 27 March 2012

Spiritual vs Religion


Religion causes war, each religion thinks that their God is superior...why is that?
I have written a book... Am I Mad?
One woman’s journey searching to find her faith. I have looked into religion with an open mind as i have never been christened and was searching for something i felt was missing from inside me.
I have tried to make my book humours and aimed at woman of all generations; I am making a spiritual stand pushing a little towards anti Christianity but i have nothing against Christians or people who have chosen other Faiths as individual people, i am looking to question why are people stuck with a labelled religion?
If you had the choice to pick your own faith, would it be the one that was chosen for you as a child, a newborn?  
Do you follow the rules of your religion?
Do you believe as i do religion is forced upon us to conform to the rules? Are woman being second classed around the world with man made religion that suits the needs of men?
If Romans forced Christianity, why is it that today we still do not question these outdated beliefs,  we just carry on stroll along in life in religion that has been put on a child and the choice was taken away and put blinkers on to what religion really is.... bullshit J
My book is a faction book...  i would like the book to appeal to all woman of all cultures and religions, woman are equal. Children are being forced in to marriage to perform sexual acts some as young as nine... this needs to stop... and it is all in the name of religion.
I was inspired to write a book questioning religion, after i saw very brief footage (i was unable to watch) of a young Muslim woman being stoned to death, for having/made love to her young boyfriend, the young man videoed this and put onto the net as where i stumbled across it. This sickened me. I then started reading about different religions. A year ago i went to a lady who gave me a angle reading, I prayed for love. I had only a few night before sat in my bullshit world reading about another Muslim woman who was in prison for the allegations of committing adultery. It was then i asked the universe to help me write a book, my angle cards came out...Angle of Faith...Angle of creative writing and patience. Well I will not be praying quite so intensely again J Am I mad?



I hope this gives more information on what i am trying to achieve...Freedom of choice...Free will



I won’t keep rambling on

Enjoy your day

Amy Maiden



Http://facebook.com/spiritualstance

http://twitter.com/975_amy

http://amymaiden.bogspot.com






No comments:

Post a Comment