Monday 26 March 2012

Visual Effects


Psychosis visual effects!!

As I lounge around. I see the small dark figure dart across the front room. On the table, the candle flame flickers up and down, the electrical energy whizzing high. 'Who is here and what do you want' I ask...the energy starts to chill, the atmosphere almost darkens in gloom.
The air is heavy, silent with the only noise coming from the gushing wind and the faint distant kitchen radio.. who is in my house and what do the want?
I feel a sensation of a sting, a cord round my throat, the attachment from the unknown source that penetrates my front room. A feeling of pins and needles in my feet I hear..my name, only once.
Arhh.. the usual visitor...
My worst nightmare or my dream come true. I want to put his already dead lights out :-) can I find a way?.. to kill the already dead who turn up unannounced not always welcomed and in malice.
I cannot be bothered having a battle with any hell raisers tonight.
The underworld are at my door with their evilness that flows like wine in a alkies. I call them dogshit, they are dogshit. These unknown souls spirits beings or ghosts are black they make my home dirty so a quick smile followed by 'what the frig do you want?' to now knowing I shall be spending the entire night talking fighting and laughing with the unknown dropping in for their own entertainment..the lowlife level of the dogshit. 'here you arrive with the grand total intelligence level of a chocolate peanut m and m and peanuts do not have brains'.i say smugly to their leader. So tonight,t I question am I slipping into psychosis, or am I being visited by a soul from the other side.

29:01
The time is 3.56am. I wonder what has happened. Even now I look at the carnage caused by the constant battles and I think WTF! What the fuck has happened! :-) Where are all the nice loyal caring ghost, spirits, beings? I am surrounded by the lowest of the low, the thickest of thick, the meanest of the mean, the dirtiest next to black that smell of dogshit. What on Earth is going on!?. I wonder if they are from an other galaxy, far from here, who do not know how to wash or that soap exists, they need some kind of connection train in to my property on to earth, either that or they just like to throw litter round my home to let me know they are here and too annoy the shit out of me. I notice things go on around the room. I am drug and alcohol free, ordained by the light. So I defiantly aint tripping here!, I rarely drink alcohol so I know I am not pissed . Strange things happen, next door blame me for the noise but I hear it too, the bangs the bumps. Sat here on my own I think WTF! I turn around to see a shadow, a dark stiletto figure dashing towards the door.

I see faces all around, human faces of mixed variety both in male and female form. A few put on what I call horror faces, bones with half de composed flesh ' what you looking like that for' I snap at them 'you did not look like that when you dropped dead'' I can be harsh with them, sometimes having to tell a soul that he or she is in fact dead and needs to let go of what's holding them from moving on and evolving to a being, usually suicide or murder victims, innocent young men and woman that have not found an escape with suicide or trapped in pain unable to let go of there loved ones. 'We are spirits they claim' ' no you are souls who have not evolved into beings, we are all human beings, we experience life as human then our souls form as beings' our spirit is our essence of ourselves, we are all human beings in different forms. I wonder if Life is a test. God tests to see where you go next in your life path, if your good in life good stuff will follow if you been rotten that is what you get. We all reap what we sow.



These dark souls that surround me taunt me into trying to get me to commit suicide. They taunt and inflict injury 'no way' I tell them 'never, I want rid of you before I wake up dead' I hate them now I could not imagine having to put up with the low level dogshit behaviour for ever... for ever and ever!!! no way I just couldn't cope. Not a prayer, not a chance. I am staying alive.
I settle down on the sofa, wrap the blankets around me, curl into ball and close my eyes.
I dream about the afternoon Michael  arrived and announced himself as my father with a lanky teenager behind him, Grim. Grim was jumping over my head smiling like some kind of lunatic his blonde hair shining in the afternoon sun. Grim seemed familiar, I wonder if I knew him in life? Which life! This life? I became love struck, curious and intrigued in this ghost, soul being or possible aliens, jumping round my living room, he cursed me.. 'I curse you, that you shall love me forever' he said with smile... I wonder who grim really is! I also wonder who Michael is. I have no father, birth certificate is left blank on fathers details.. Who is Michael the half cast black male with the pristine white suit and white hat, claiming to be from a place called utopia and who is grim, a white male dressed like slim shady in a scruffy tracksuit along side him.
More Grims arrive at my home, souls from the underworld. Dirty smelly... I am confused which grim is which ' is Grim a state of mind I wonder,'you are all called grim?' I question them, 'no this is our grim reaper' they whine at me ' we want to kill your grim'. Who is my Grim? I wonder

Michael wanted to see me blind, claim my soul, rape my mind'
send me spiritually down the drain..
Saturn said he would wait for a more natural death,
so they messed with my car breaks instead...
Grim said he would torture me daily if I did not comply
take my own life, commit suicide..
he then claimed me as his wife, sold me to the underworld, whored me out..
I do not want to die. I cried to my god
I want to live in light and love..

I will not die... and grim I want a divorce!

It would be easier for me to obtain a divorce if I knew whom I was married to, the fact I have never been married does not seem to interest my unknown husband. He states I am his wife, and that is that. No woman should be subjected to arrange marriages without her consent full consent. I hate the fact I might be been obtained by a male or a male who is trying to claim me and I find him unattractive and sexually repulsive.. yuk! On second thoughts he could be hansom but a complete arsehole. No I never want to be claimed as  wife. It should be illegal world wide.
Zero tolerance on terrorists, paedophiles, sex traffic groups, rapist or those who force marriage, its classed as rape, is how Earth would be if I was god I think to myself.
Have I got a grim?, I myself go grim, in my daily surroundings all bullshit bollocks and lies. I am surrounded by lairs who will give any name if they think it would passify a person into believing them
I am surround by and judging the dead. I listen to their life problems I understand I do not care, I talk to them yet they are not my friend. I call them my pretend friends, unwelcome d visitors in my home. Who's life on earth was tough, they have become dogshit in the nasty realm called the underworld, if they do not care for themselves or others welfare, I do not care for them..
Who are they? What do they want? And where are they from?



No comments:

Post a Comment