Thursday 5 February 2015

Bleeding Flesh...

Knowing Balik was here last night, although i know he is never really far away. I reverted
back to becoming a child. That is it, I said... I've had enough... I’m done.Five deaths in the last few
weeks and although I wasn’t friends with, nor did I have any direct connection to with
those who have now departed, I have helped them through, passed on messages to those
still here. In a mixed up muddle of who...
I‘ve got a sore neck, pain under my right arm...both knees feel achy. stomach heavy,.A heavy burden.
You have been in my thoughts all weekend, I am not sure why, I was being polite..for the sake of others..I am
just the messenger that link us to the other side..
I am being pulled from the light into the dark..back and forth. I am not upset, but someone is...
Its not about you, its not about me, not right now anyway...the air is cold.
The flow of energy shifts at the different vibrations as it rises and sinks...The wind is roaring, the rain crashing
against my window.
I am happy in my life, so it must be coming from you, or maybe someone around you, who's part of your life.
I have been told i am a medium by some, a rescue worker by others, I’ve been classed and labelled as
being a nutter, people call me a witch...A misconception of who I am.
She is mad, How they called me names behind my back. They placed a curse on me...A moment of
madness or vicious attack.?
Is it to late to stop it, or will it reverse, you see one should never place a nasty curse, on another.
And what am I trying to do. Its not my intentions to upset you..You see all weekend, I’ve had different
messages coming through, For various people, Some I have given comfort, others might be puzzled,
confused. Yet they know in my heart, my intentions are true..
The wind sounds like waves crashing against my window,
Questions racing threw my mind. Have I done the right thing, Have I sent the letter to the right person, got
the message right? It was all a little bit muddled, my mind is still confused! What if they don’t want to hear
a message, then again, what if they do.
Have i not done everything that you have asked me to do, passed on the messages that come through
being woken up to get a message out, created concerns from my family, been shouted at, old lady with a
walking stick.. Who are you?
I get worried i might upset people. I don not want to hurt anyone with jumbled words or make it worse for
them.
The energy level reduces, activity seems a little calmer, less frantic, ,,Spiritual beings all around. holding
hands with loved ones, to travel the journey to the other side..
I had experienced all kinds of bizzare symptoms, had flash memories that did not belong
to me.
Feeling safe in my surrounding, knowing Hades has left, I ditched the cleaning and I went
to bed. I slept all night for the first time in weeks. If you could call waking up at the break
of dawn all night. My dreams bounced around through different worlds, in a different
time.
I was ordering food in a cafe, yet there was no kitchen area that I could see, I saw an old
acquaintance, a friend of a friend, who was with another young woman approach the door.
I could hear them talking about their day in college. I went over to them, to say hello. She
did not see me, neither of them did. I spoke louder but they carried on with their
conversation oblivious to my presence. My skin started to bleed, i am being cut, deep cuts
were appearing all over my body, an invisable knife peircing at my flesh, over and over. Blood dripping
down my body into nothingness.
I am being attacked.



Amy Maiden

No comments:

Post a Comment