Monday 2 February 2015

The Man in the Moon

Someones coming through, He winks at me, flashes a smile, his blue eyes sparkle he is stood in the light, he still walks with a limp, whilst singing his song...'.What do you want' i ask with a grin.
I hear the doors .Love me two times baby..Love me twice today..'Arhh you've stopped sulliking' i laugh at him. He always leaves when you come back in my life. He wonders around, his hair is long, his beard overgrown, his head looking down , he meets my gaze, .his smile fades, he carrys on singing, but a diffrent tune..'don't ya make my brown eyes blue....' 'his eyes are brown, your eyes are blue' i state, confused. He smiles...
Caught in a triangle! 'oh not me, spider web and it's me in the middle'..he is singing in riddles...he talks back to front...
Your the connection, you are the link....
Keep your thought positive.let go of the guilt, The moon is Full tonight..
Stay with me, Stay in the light...
heart emoticon.
The Moon, brightly lit, keeping me transfixed in thought. My prince in times of darkness, my guide towards the light. The Sun by day The Moon by night.
My man in the moon is here, One of my most highest guide, Star crossed lovers, that sounds alright..from another life, another world. I see a young girl in a picture, a group of three, ,don't listen to the rumours!' comes to me, A couple, sometimes its been tough, you stayed with your heart, he is your soul mate, you have that special love..Telepathic links, to the outside world..
My house feesl like it's moving with high energy viibrations, a gentle rock, a breeze on my skin, a feeling of love.. absorbing the light, the energy, getting high on the spirit of life, wanting to throw it everywhere...here have some love and light, don't let fear get on your couch tonight.
'And what i have done to deserve a vist from you?', i say cheekily as he enters the room, If i could smile a thousand smiles at once, i would be doing it right now 'Happy Imbolic' ....'Thank you', i reply .'I was in bed, it's the middle of the night', Birds are chirping outside my window, the moon light shining through.
..whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
Mark 11:24 - Belief - Faith - Bible Quotes
heart emoticon

No comments:

Post a Comment