Tuesday 3 February 2015

Talking with the devil...

I am the Sun... I am love and light...
So therefore, i am the Moon, the Earth, the Land and the Sea.
I am a pagan. the universal child, that is me. I am a mother, I am not a sinner nor a saint. I drink black coffee and patiently wait, for your arrival.
When the portal opens and the light shines through, it’s only a matter of time before you come to.

I had met the devil in the underworld one night. I jumped in to rescue a child. I had gone to sleep and when i woke, i spotted a gold name plate on my living room floor.  Emily. I saw her face, i could hear her tears, in every waking moment, she consumed my dreams. I’m coming to find you, i wont let you go. I reassured her. I got dragged into darkness with the lowest of the low. I searched everywhere, I ,along with my highest guides, we jumped in the underworld night after night, until i found her, her little body torn and bruised. I pulled her into my arms. Then all of a sudden a light appeared, her little face looked at me..The angles are here, you are safe now. I kissed her gently, her face lit up as she crossed into the light. I saw the look of love as she smiled goodbye. I started to cry. First i was over joyed that i had found her. Then the anger come. It flooded over me like an raging ocean. I screamed so loud, that the neighbours complained.

How many more are trapped in the dark?. The thought of this pulled on my heart.
They belong to the light, not in hell.
The devil followed me home that night, a war began with the dirty underworld, my battle with hell. So i have come to know the demons well. They care nothing for religion or the colour of your skin, wither you are rich or poor, woman or man.

My pending meeting with the devil, will it be Lucifer or Hades...I have my argument prepared. I know the words to say.
As you arrive from the underworld, the temperature drops, there is a cold chill in the air. You have come to claim possession of a soul.
Who goes to heaven? Who goes to hell? Who goes into rebirth, to have chance of life again?

Hades arrives, one the underworld leaders, he will try and tempt you, offer you riches, diamonds and pearls, you have to be strong, if you want to resist the clutches of this man. His entourage shadow him, they want you on their team. They will bully you, they will not leave you alone, they will taunt you, invade your dreams, invade your home. If they want you, they will get into your head, make your life a misery, fill you with depression, fear and blame, they will suggest suicide. Do not give in, have nothing to fear, they will play upon your guilt, if you have anything to be guilty of and even if you haven’t, they will get inside you, rip you apart, in an attempt to suck you into the dark. They want your soul but cannot claim it, not without your permission anyway. You have to stay strong, know that love will never leave you alone.

Tonight it is Hades he is wearing a white hat, a white suit, pristine. Look at you dressed in white,  are you trying to look like an angel? I say with a smile. Have you become love and light?
Fuck off , is his reply. He smiles
We talk for hours, we debate..
I wonder if he is a demon or an angel in disguise. Undercover. He leaves as morning light approaches, he gives me a wink and tells me to stay in the light...but then again he could never get me to stray
x













No comments:

Post a Comment