Friday 6 February 2015

'The Dying Gaul'

I am stuck in a triangle,caught in a trap. I have fallen in love with a underworld guy..A
fallen angel, The opposer, everything that I read about him tells me to stay away. Yet
something inside my heart, my soul, lures me deeper in wonder. I am curious, mystified,
intrigued. Yet at the same time I am confused to who he is...where is he from?
Who is who?
One has got brown eyes, one has got blue. Yet there are so many handsome faces I have
seen, who all use the same name. One has be careful of the cheeky chancer,
the conman, the theif and those who tell lies and come in deciet, when your in the soul
rescue game.
Both from the other side. A different dimension. I don’t want to be a wife of the living
dead but i am unable to get this male out of my head, or from under my skin..figuratively
not literally.
When the others jump on me and enter my flesh it disgusts me, the feeling of it slivering
through my body, running through my blood, makes me flip into a frenzied rage of curses
and magic..my mind goes into the dark space where souls are now being written out of
the book of life..
.
Our Paths have crossed on occasions, where I have been dragged down to the dark
streets of the underworld.
He never shows his face, he wears a dark hood, it used to be an old
cloak but over the past few years modern man must have had an impact on him, for last
time we collided , he had changed his clothing style, became a modern man, he was
wearing a hoody...He tells me that he his dead, he was murdered and that he is a pagan.
I am a Pagan, always have been always will...I am underworld,. He makes me laugh. He
always sits outside my house, when he visits. When I am in connected to my highest form,
my very own star, my essence, my higher self, fighting the enemy, he prefers to stay
outside the area. I can here his voice in the distance. It is his light that captures me. He
seems to shine in the dark pit. Where the rats run and the smell is vile... I call him
Grim..not because he is grim, but because it is fucking grim down there, down in the lower
vibrations of the underworld.
Where it is full of the wicked and evil, the place before the drop into the lowest level,
the level where there is no return. Hell.
I hear the words man on earth, and I wonder what it means.
My heads spins into a flurry of emotions... then I  remember the quite one, the one
who hardly speaks, who never swears...Who is who? I can hear the ultimatums Michael
or Grim..Grim I reply, My man in the moon. Not quite knowing who my Grim is but
knowing i do not like Michael or whoever arrived at my home one night claiming to be
Angel Michael.
The answers are in the bible, is the message I hear.
Who is who...are there two? Is there a third? Is one alive on Earth, with a telepathic link?
The thought of a living, breathing, human soul mate seems far more appealing than being
claimed by the unknown from another world.
I watch the book of Enoch on you tube, directed by Troy Smith. And then the book of job.
Everything is upside down and back to front.
I seem to be hypnotised, mesmerised even to the point of infatuated. He sings on my roof,
he is an enemy of Angle Michael. I wonder if it is Satan. I then wonder if Satan is also
Grim..
And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison.. King
James Version.
I am left feeling confused. Where in the bible does it say that Satan changed into a serpent?
Genesis just refers to a serpent. it was the Christians who made Satan the devil and god's adversary. in the old testament ha-Satan, the accuser, was one of god's servants...and also tells how he was the most hansom of Angels..

‘The dying Gaul’..

.Amy Maiden

No comments:

Post a Comment